Dec 31, 2013

new year, new layout, new content, new concept

2013. I can't believe it's over. It has been an arduous, emotional, lonely year- and the best one I've had so far.

In a nutshell, I:
  • joined The Apprentice
  • was the runner-up in the same
  • did & learnt things I never thought I could or would
  • found the courage to leave my day job
  • spent time searching my soul & seeing more of the world
  • am still figuring things out
  • want to forge a new path for myself
  • am excited to get back to writing here!

So, for some background, Life In Technicolor (LiT) was born in my university days, when I wanted a platform to share news, ideas and opinions on fashion. 

Now, having gone through various life experiences and very much wanting to share those experiences, LiT has evolved accordingly to meet my goals. 

Out of my own sentimentality (because LiT in its heyday was quite a thriving space) and a slight hint of laziness, I have retained vestiges of its previous iteration:
  • old posts have not been deleted
  • a few links have remained on the sidebar (90% of the old stuff has however been deleted, in a bid to focus the content on this blog)
  • obviously, LiT will continue to be named as such, because that is how I want to continue seeing life. 
LiT is going to become a space where I talk about things much closer to my heart at present-- career choices, career in general, work, life, friends, new experiences, life abroad... Hopefully a space that will give more people a way to share in all the amazing lessons I have been allowed to experience and will continue to experience. 

I will always love fashion. It just is no longer the focus of my writing or my lifestyle. 

and THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!

More to come as I evolve along with LiT. Thank you for reading over the years, I honestly can't believe people still take the time. To friends, I hope this is a great way for us to stay in touch. Or for you to keep up with what I'm doing. Haha. 

To 2014, and new things. 

xxxx

No comments: