Nov 11, 2012

Detox Diary #4: what goes in... must come back out?

180712
Wednesday
2130 Hrs

So day 1...
and already the withdrawal is pretty intense. I just threw up 4 times in the past 30 minutes, and a splitting headache has plagued me since the afternoon. Add to that a distinct sense of fatigue and nausea...

I knew there'd be withdrawal, but I didnt quite expect this. It feels horrid that my beautiful meal came back up to stare back at me from the porcelain throne, but I need to press on and push through this. No appetite whatsoever, but a weird salmon craving...

...

180712
2200 Hrs

Make that 6 times of throwing up--my body is consistently rejected anything i put in--including H2O.
I'm concerned that my supplements are being hurtled back up, i.e. without being absorbed by my body. Need to get rest...feeling rather like I'm in hell. Sorta.

...

OK, 7 times...


No comments: