Jun 29, 2010

the many faces of summer

June. the ole mid-point of the year, really, once you think about it. but think of June and you think of the height of summer! summer's all about sun, surf and sand you say?

well, summer's got many more incarnations than that if you're lenswoman Ewa-Marie Rundquist, shooting a SS10 campaign for L.O.G.G., H&M’s sporty range.
Photobucket
carefree summer.

Photobucket
pensive summer.

Photobucket
languid summer.

Photobucket
lazy summer.

Photobucket
my favorite supermodel EVER.
-
Photobucket
you could if you tried. twiggy's 4-step DIY.
-

6 comments:

Mimi said...

What beautiful face they are too!

And I love Twiggy's DIY, love the babydoll lashes!

Have a wonderful time in Sydney!!!

xo

surimay said...

good luck in sydney! have fun!

love the twiggy makeup. wish i could do it too but i'm sure i'd look a bit weird...

KIRAFASHION said...

very cool twiggy's 4-step! I also love the summer delight...

love,

Kira

Hannah said...

love all these. twiggy pic is very useful!

the summery ones make me wana be on holiday so bad! gota wait to aug


raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

xx

Hannah said...

love all these. twiggy pic is very useful!

the summery ones make me wana be on holiday so bad! gota wait to aug


raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

xx

Sabina said...

I really enjoy your blog, how sweet :))
I think you will like mine too, I'd be glad if you checked it out :))

Can't wait to hear from you hon!
xxx