May 20, 2009

goldmember

jewelry,vogue,deutsche
shot by markus jans for deutsche Vogue, this jewelry special Realy caught my eye. i'm not sure if i've blogged about my abysmal accessorizing skills, but other bloggers can definitely tell you that i've divulged it to them on the occasions that they display an extraordinary flair as such.
jewelry
jewelry,vogue
additionally, the makeup was done by renowned artist thorsten weiss and i LOVE the strong brows--they really make a statement in an imperceptibly masculine way that is so sorely overlooked these days with everyone trying to be either floaty and saccharine pretty or the pendulum swing of liquid-liner-indie. 
 
but the star is all that heavyduty gold stuff. 
i need me some heavy chains and cuffs in 24K. or whatever can pass for it! thoughts!?
 
also, by the time you read this i will be mere hours away from my flight to LA (flying thurs morning!). i'm not sure how updating will work while i'm there, seeing as i wont be bringing my laptop along. BOO! 
i guess i will still have TWITTER where i can post blurbs...but sometimes that doesnt cut it. i will definitely be keeping up with my favorite blogs (see side!) while i'm there...but as for anyone who bothers to read this, patience is advised. 
much love, see u all soon! xx

ps: anyone in LA/SF right now? comment me!

15 comments:

Iole said...

have a nice time over there...wish I was in LA right now too!

Pop Champagne said...

Cool!! I love all her bling in the first pic :D

lucille said...

Nice images !

Mimi said...

Stunning! Omg, I am in love with these pictures. That anchor necklace is amaaazing! I am obsessed with anchors and this one is to die for

xo

Robin said...

I love the huge anchor necklace.
It's lovely.

Robin
http://threadbearthoughts.blogspot.com/

janettaylor said...

Cool...

Honey,

My next post is tagged post...Check this, if U have a mood...Thanks Q! :)

X♥X♥

The Clothes Horse said...

The jewelry is fantastic.

Cathy Voyage said...

I love all the gold!

HoneyBunny said...

Wow so lovely! I love jewelery in such excessive quantities..especially gold one;D

yiqin; said...

Wow, the amount of jewellery she wearing! The cover is way too fierce.

sarah said...

love all the rings in that first pic!

KIRAFASHION said...

so cool chains! I would use it!!

Hanako66 said...

this is such a gorgeous editorial.

I am going to go follow you on twitter now!

Annie said...

these pictures are great! i absolutely love the second one.

billigvoks.dk said...

Really great photos ! Thanks for the wiev. Best From Denmark www.billigvoks.dk if you weel see my work.