dearest friends, readers, fellow bloggers...
the big acquisition i recently blogged about is ready for reveal! i have not been able to wait any longer to share this exciting piece of news with everyone. however, due to my camera woes, i only have pictures culled from online for you.
i promise that 3 weeks from now there will be so many high-res pictures your browsers won't load. thank you for your enduring patience and generosity with Life In Technicolor!
the first pair of loubs: the miminette 70mm in patent orange, size 37 (just in case anyone feels particularly generous. runs true to size, but of course!)
yes, please pardon my POOR POOR photoshop skills-- all i could do was:
magic wand--> selection --> fill --> color (orange).
but you get the point...this is an epic moment in any fashion blogger's life. in fact, any girl's life. no one has yet to lay eyes on them and i admit i have been too apprehensive to even wear them outside the confines of my bedroom.
until i get over this, (and until i get my camera back)...this will have to do.
thanks to my dearest fellow blogger ashford for being such a wonderful source of ideas and support in the past few months! i would give all these awards back to you if i could! :) xx
1) the lemonade award
2) the proximity award:
This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. Check out these writers--they may very well become your friends, like what happened to me! :)
The rules are: This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. I am tagging the following because not only do I love their blogs, but I consider myself lucky for meeting them:
- V from the valentine journals: thank you for sharing so much with me--experiences, tips, a bit of who you are. :)
- mavi from maverick malone: we've become such fast friends, too bad about SF! but thanks!
- lynnette from tis serendipity: its indeed serendipity that we meet ONLINE years after being friends in real life! see u soon...
- kira from kira fashion: lovely to talk to you and you always have so much love for everyone haha. a kiss and a hug!
- tina from luphia loves: i always call you luphia cos its easier haha but love your blog and i'm glad we got along so quick.
- cathy voyage from almost stylish: full of color and always ready to tell you how nice you look! thanks cathy
- honeybunny from honey bunny in wonderland: pretty photography and a very supportive girl!
- copperoranges from copper oranges: i realise i dont know your name, but its been so fun the past few months. thanks for sharing so much of your life on your blog, its like a journal!
check out these blogs by clicking on the sidebar ----->
their blog names have been bolded as above. :)
3) the fabulous award.
in other good news,
my tickets to LA have been booked! i will be there from 21 may to 17 june...with 2 trips to SF in between. i'll be staying in the beverly hills area (just opposite rodeo to be specific!!!!!) so if you have recommendations, meetups, etc. it would be really good to hear from you! dearest mavi's already given me a truckload of tips. thanks babe.