Mar 26, 2009

funky in fuschia

Photobucket
today i decided to add some color to my outfit, so i added a dash of fuschia! the graphic appliqué on the top (its not a print) just makes it more eye-catching. twas a fun outfit to wear! 
Photobucket
without the blazer... i think the outfit kinda looks cuter this way, now that i see this, haha!
Photobucket
and with my matching bag, what a happy coincidence, thou i don't look to pleased in this photo. 
Photobucket
calvin klein sheer blazer, thai silk top from thailand, wanko** skirt, balenciaga slim in pink with giant hardware (SS08)
--click on the link above to check out the details and color!!!
 
**YES i am aware that wanko is a horribly and unfortunately chosen name for a clothing label, or any label for that matter. but just for the record, it is a subsidiary label of the hongkong brand veeko.
you can check it out by clicking on the link and they do alot of smart casual separates for women. 
 
have a wonderful week ahead and thanks for bearing with these grainy pictures!

12 comments:

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

gorgeous outfit! that bag is amazing, must be really expensive! :)

Delmy said...

Love the pop of red. adorable.

Maverick said...

Hi Andrea :D

You're so sweet :) that's so great that you're going to be in SF, I'd say we should hang out and I can show you around the city, but I'm going to be on the east coast as soon as my semester is over, which is in May. I'll think of some highlights for you to check out while youre in the city, though! Ever been to SF?

Your style is totally chic. I love the splash of color you put in this outfit, and you're totally rocking that white blazer. I've added you to my link list girly :)

xoxo, mavi

Ashford said...

without the blazer-sassy.
with the blazer -totally sexy workwear.

oh, and about my skirt, I bought it because it reminded me of the same prada skirt you mentioned!
great minds think alike ; )

The Clothes Horse said...

That is a very lovely top.

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

ps i've given you a few awards :)

Kira Fashion said...

you look so great and I love your matching bag! Fabulous!

copperoranges said...

what does wanko mean? i have never heard the term before?

i looove your blazer! it really completes the look.

Amelia said...

I love the top! Wonderful outfit.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! luv the pink!

HoneyBunny said...

Cute! Lovely blazer:)

legally stylish said...

hi! thanks for getting back to me :) i am actually not in law school yet, taking the LSAT this june and applying this sept. i'm shooting for anywhere in Cali, probably UCLA, USD (san diego), USC somewhere anywhere that accepts me! i have been working in a civil litigation law firm for 2 years though so i know i love it! where do u go to school? i'm glad we have bbags in common.. that balenciaga day is SOO pretty!! and i need more inspiration with how to dress more "professionally" :)!!