Mar 28, 2009

a dash of sunshine

i've recently been hit by spring vibes, so yet another day has come where i incorporate a hit of color to my usually monochromatic outfit. today's color was YELLOW. 
 
it was quite a good choice because my friends and i ended up having steak and martinis at morton's, followed by random driving around in my car before ending up at a neo-oriental bar, new majestic bar. we ate more than we drank, but most importantly we had lots of discussion and chatting. good times!
Photobucket
Photobucket
m)phosis polka dot top, celia loe mustard skirt, random black belt, pedder red leather platforms, balenciaga parttime lariat bag in red.
 
Photobucket
i like that you can carry the bag by its handles or its shoulder strap--i usually opt for the latter. 
 
Photobucket
due to the low-res of photobooth (URGH!!!! i want my camera back!!!), i had to take this picture much more close-up so you can see the details: delicate black-on-white polka dots and the black belt. 
 
best part about the belt? it made sure i didnt overeat, because after 2 huge martinis and 5 steak sandwiches, i was stuffed. all i had after was a bar of ritter sport (cornflakes!) and a slice of pizza!
Photobucket
last one!
 
have a good weekend everyone. :)

12 comments:

Valentine said...

I love anything that's got mustard on it.. edible or not.. and that skirt is fab fab fab! ;-)

I wish I could be as outspoken as you.. and as for "the rumor culprit" you talked about in your comment.. revenge is sweet but I say let it go.. ;-)

xx

She's Dressing Up said...

I love the whole outfit, especially the belt!

HoneyBunny said...

That yellow really suits you! Looking great;*

copperoranges said...

this is one of my favorite looks. i love the color yellow!

Maverick said...

Yeah, yellow looks fab on you! And I'm SOOO ready for spring!!

xx. mavi

Elizabeth said...

that skirt is so cute! :-)

yiqin; said...

I love the combi of yellow & black. So timeless & chic :)

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

the pop of yellow is so fabulous!! loving the shoes too :)

xs said...

great color to add a pop to an outfit. i like it.

Song of Style said...

love the yellow skirt!

Ida said...

I don't know what I love more: the skirt or the bag or both! And I have a thing for high waists, you look stunning.

Amazing blog <3

xx

Hanako66 said...

what an adorable outfit!