Feb 17, 2009

ed westwick & helena christensen Get It Onnnnn

HARPER's BAZAAR's latest issue features a HAWT spread of illicit-looking shots of current star ed westwick and erstwhile supermodel helena christensen...
very provocative indeed. shot by famed lensman terry richardson, this is sure to set imaginations alight and tongues wagging.
lovesit.
somehow the fact that it's so unattainable yet possible to occur in real life makes it very...magnetic. but FOCUS ON THE CLOTHES, PEOPLE!

john varvatos for converse sequinned jacket

campy and rockchic and treading a thin line between super cool and ultra wrong, this would be a great addition to any wardrobe!
especially if you love black and wanna mix it up via texture, not color.
visit:

8 comments:

The Clothes Horse said...

Wow. I like this shoot. Very Graduate.

SarahwithanH said...

Thank you for commenting my blog :)

I just checked out the Elsa Peretti star fish jewelry for Tiffany and Co. You're right; they are stunning pieces!

I would agree that WWW can be too trendy at times, but I like when they show the trends worn different ways by different celebrities. However, I'm not a fan of the outfits that they put together in the videos. Not enough personality. (Aha do you know what I mean?)

Awesome Ed Westwick photos. He's delicious.

xo ~Sarah

SarahwithanH said...

Thank you for commenting my blog :)

I just checked out the Elsa Peretti star fish jewelry for Tiffany and Co. You're right; they are stunning pieces!

I would agree that WWW can be too trendy at times, but I like when they show the trends worn different ways by different celebrities. However, I'm not a fan of the outfits that they put together in the videos. Not enough personality. (Aha do you know what I mean?)

Awesome Ed Westwick photos. He's delicious.

xo ~Sarah

SarahwithanH said...

Thank you for commenting my blog :)

I just checked out the Elsa Peretti star fish jewelry for Tiffany and Co. You're right; they are stunning pieces!

I would agree that WWW can be too trendy at times, but I like when they show the trends worn different ways by different celebrities. However, I'm not a fan of the outfits that they put together in the videos. Not enough personality. (Aha do you know what I mean?)

Awesome Ed Westwick photos. He's delicious.

xo ~Sarah

Zoƫ said...

haha omgosh what steamy pictures!! I freaking love Ed Westwick. ahhhh

HoneyBunny said...

wow the photos are so damn sexy:D

Ziling said...

Wow great pictures!!! x

sticker said...

rizhi360
clash687
banner486
bingdao100
maoliqiusi