Jan 24, 2009

why hello there, mr lam

dearest Mr Derek Lam

it is with utmost admiration that i write to you--your sportswear sensibilities (honed at Michael Kors, i'm sure!) and love for clean lines have translated so beautifully into elegant yet girly dresses. 

i love your precise silhouettes and fine fabrics, and while it is 4 years too late, congratulations on winning the CFDA Perry Ellis Swarovski Award! 

PS: and thanks for all the good work you've done at Tod's  thus far.

Sincerely and with love, 
Andrea

5 comments:

the Oracle of Style said...

I really like those outfits:)

Ashford said...

linking successful!
and hopefully I'll get around to posting that bag soon :P

Lil Midget said...

I love the first one! the crossed bust area reminds me of rodarte (but obviously much more wearable!)

Cathy Voyage said...

OMG, the first one looks fantastic!

HoneyBunny said...

I looove the first one! for volume, shape and colours! :D